By accessing our app, The Reflexes App, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing The Reflexes App. The materials contained in The Reflexes App are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of The Reflexes App per device for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained in The Reflexes App;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Sliced Backhand Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials within The Reflexes App are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Sliced Backhand Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Sliced Backhand does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to The Reflexes App.
- Sliced Backhand does not offer medical advice or diagnoses, or engage in the practice of medicine. Our Services are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment and are offered for informational and communicative purposes only. The Services are not intended to be, and must not be taken to be, the practice of medicine or other healthcare advice by Sliced Backhand.
The Services are not meant to diagnose or treat any conditions – only your medical professional can determine the right course of treatment for you and determine what is safe, appropriate and effective based on your needs. Reliance on any information provided by Sliced Backhand or in connection with the Services is solely at your own risk. You are solely responsible for any decisions or actions you take based on the information and materials available through the Services.
- You expressly agree that your athletic activities (including, but not limited to, reflexes, reactions, or following a training plan offered on the services) carry certain inherent and significant risks of property damage, bodily injury or death and that you voluntarily assume all known and unknown risks associated with these activities even if caused in whole or part by the action, inaction or negligence of Sliced Backhand Ltd or by the action, inaction or negligence of others.
In no event shall Sliced Backhand or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use The Reflexes App, even if Sliced Backhand or a Sliced Backhand authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing in The Reflexes App could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Sliced Backhand does not warrant that any of the materials on The Reflexes App are accurate, complete or current. Sliced Backhand may make changes to the materials contained in The Reflexes App at any time without notice. However Sliced Backhand does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Sliced Backhand has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its app and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Sliced Backhand of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Sliced Backhand may revise these terms of service for its app at any time without notice. By using The Reflexes App you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.