Challenge 4: The Jumping challenge
Great work on completing The Plank Challenge. Keep it up!
This week we have prepared the new challenge for you. The Jumping Challenge. Improve your leg strength, agility and reflexes with one simple drill.
How to do the Jumping Challenge:
- Place your device in front of you.
- Select the Single Target activity.
- Set the speed and time you’re comfortable with. 4. Ensure you fit your body in the box on the screen.
- Ensure you fit your body in the box on the screen.
- Jump before the first hit. Then hit the first target and jump again. Hit as many targets as fast as you can jumping as high as you can between each hit!
You can start with 30 seconds and Slow speed to warm up and then build up the time and the speed gradually gradually during the week.
Pro level: Get to 120 seconds with 0 misses.🥇
And always remember: “The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow” – Stephen Richards.