Challenge 5: The Balance Challenge
This week is all about balance. Challenge yourself and try to stay on one leg during the whole exercise. The Balance Challenge will help you improve your balancing skills, leg strength and reflexes.
How to do The Balance Challenge:
- Place your device in front of you.
- Select the Single Target activity.
- Set the speed and time you’re comfortable with.
- Ensure you fit your body in the box on the screen.
- Choose the stronger leg to begin with and start by standing on one leg.
- Hit the targets standing on one leg only. If the target is too far from you, jump towards the target and hit it.
- Hit as many targets as fast as you can!
You can start with 30 seconds and Slow speed to warm up and then build up the time and the speed gradually gradually during the week.
Pro level: Get to 120 seconds with 0 misses.🥇